☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- raspberry-lemonade frozen concentrate
- 2 tsp
- 1-2 tsp
- sugar, optional
- 2 c
- frozen raspberries
- 1-2 Tbsp
- confectioners' sugar, optional
- whipped cream
How to Make Rasberry-Lemonade Brownies
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9x2 pan, I always use cooking spray.
- 2In a small sauce pan, thoroughly blend raspberry-lemonade concentrate with cornstarch. I add a little sugar, about a teaspoon or two, to make it a little sweeter. Heat until mixture thickens and boils, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Cool slightly, about 5 min. Pour glaze into prepared pan and distribute even to cover bottom of pan.
- 3Prepare brownie mix, following package directions. Gently, pour batter over glaze, spreading evenly, be careful not to disturb glaze. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brownies are done.
- 4Cool pan completely before cutting. While brownies are cooling, I mash thawed raspberries in a bowl with a tablespoon or two of confectioners sugar, very delicious, and set aside. When cutting brownies, use a wet knife, repeatedly rinsing knife, as necessary, to keep crumbs from building up and tearing the brownies. Invert each brownie onto a plate and mashed raspberries and whipped.