Quick Death By Chocolate
119.8 oz. box fudge brownie mix, plus ingredients for preparation.
1/4 ccoffee liqueur
33-1/2 oz. boxes instant chocolate mousse, plus ingredients for preparation
8 ozchocolate-covered toffee candy, crushed
112 oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Quick Death By Chocolate
- Preheat oven and prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Bake as directed. Let cool.
- With a fork, prick holes into cooled brownies. Pour liqueur over top. Set aside.
- Prepare mousse according to package directions.
- Crumble half of the brownies in a trifle dish or large glass bowl, or divide in individual dessert glasses.
- Layer half each of mousse, whipped topping, crushed toffee and chopped pecans. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Chill in refrigerator.