PayDay Chex Mix
It’s a quick snack idea that satisfies both salty and sweet lovers.
It’s no bake, which means it’s perfect for hot summer days when you don’t want to turn on the oven.
It tastes like a Payday candy bar.
Did I mention
It’s an easy dessert recipe that takes about 5 minutes to make.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 crice chex cereal
14 ozkraft carmels
1 1/2 csalted peanuts
How to Make PayDay Chex Mix
- In a large bowl melt the caramels and milk in the microwave.
- Stir after 1 minute and again every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Add Chex and peanuts to the caramel and quickly yet carefully stir until well coated.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper or silicon baking mat and let it set up.
- Store in a closed container at room temperature for up to 2 days.