PayDay Chex Mix
It’s a quick snack idea that satisfies both salty and sweet lovers.
It’s no bake, which means it’s perfect for hot summer days when you don’t want to turn on the oven.
It tastes like a Payday candy bar.
Did I mention
It’s an easy dessert recipe that takes about 5 minutes to make.
- 6 c
- rice chex cereal
- 14 oz
- kraft carmels
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- salted peanuts
How to Make PayDay Chex Mix
- 1In a large bowl melt the caramels and milk in the microwave.
- 2Stir after 1 minute and again every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- 3Add Chex and peanuts to the caramel and quickly yet carefully stir until well coated.
- 4Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper or silicon baking mat and let it set up.
- 5Store in a closed container at room temperature for up to 2 days.