- 1 box
- brownie mix
- kraft caramels, unwrapped
- 2 Tbsp
- bourbon (naughty) or milk (nice)
How to Make Naughty or Nice Brownies
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350f.
In a medium bowl microwave the Caramels and the liquid (bourbon or milk) on high for 1 minutes. STIR IT! then another minute on high.. stir to blend. Set aside.
- 2Mix the Brownie Batter per directions on box. Pour 1/2 of it into a 9x9 or 8x8 baking dish.
- 3Pour the Caramel Sauce over the Brownie Batter. Now pour the reaming Brownie batter over the Carmel sauce. Gently spread it over the Carmel..some may peek through and that is ok.
- 4Bake it at 350f for about 25-30 minutes, or until it's firm and baked through.
Let it cool!!!! Once cool you can be Naughty :)