My Decadent Fudgecake With Nutella Frosting
I put this cake together for my daughters birthday and it is easy and just wonderful!
- 1 box
- chocolate cake mix
- 4 large
- 1 box
- instant pudding mix ( 4 serving size) vanilla or chocolate
- 1. 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp
- coffee instant
- 1 bag(s)
- dark chocolate chips ( 8-10 ounces)
1/4 CUP UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER
How to Make My Decadent Fudgecake With Nutella Frosting
- 1Grease a bundt cake pan and flour
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 3Using an electric mixer mix the eggs water oil
coffee,cocoa powder and instant pudding well
- 4Add cake mix in slowly so it doesn't fly all over!
- 5Fold in chocolate chips
- 6Pour into prepared pan
Bang pan so air bubbles escape
- 7Bake until toothpick comes out clean
Cool about 15 minutes in pan
- 8Carefully remove from pan onto a large cake plate
- 9Cool awhile until still warm but not real hot
Poke holes in cake
Spread Nutella evenly all over the cake
Smooth it with a butter knife.
- 10Cool then decorate or serve.
- 11SO GOOD!!!