My Decadent Fudgecake With Nutella Frosting
I put this cake together for my daughters birthday and it is easy and just wonderful!
1 boxchocolate cake mix
1 boxinstant pudding mix ( 4 serving size) vanilla or chocolate
1. 1/4 cwater
1/2 cvegetable oil
1/4 CUP UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER
1 Tbspcoffee instant
1 bag(s)dark chocolate chips ( 8-10 ounces)
How to Make My Decadent Fudgecake With Nutella Frosting
- Grease a bundt cake pan and flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using an electric mixer mix the eggs water oil
coffee,cocoa powder and instant pudding well
- Add cake mix in slowly so it doesn't fly all over!
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Pour into prepared pan
Bang pan so air bubbles escape
- Bake until toothpick comes out clean
Cool about 15 minutes in pan
- Carefully remove from pan onto a large cake plate
- Cool awhile until still warm but not real hot
Poke holes in cake
Spread Nutella evenly all over the cake
Smooth it with a butter knife.
- Cool then decorate or serve.
- SO GOOD!!!