MMM MMM Brownies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 coil, butter or margarine (imperial stick margarine seems to work best but let it soften!!!)
1/2 call purpose flour
1/3 cunsweet cocoa
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/2 cnuts (optional)
How to Make MMM MMM Brownies
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9 pan. I usually use the butter/margarine wrapper for this. DO NOT FLOUR THE PAN.
- Cream together oil/butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Slowly add in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt and mix til well blended and smooth.
- Spread evenly in pan and let bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges pull apart from pan. Cool on wire rack before cutting into squares.
- NOTES FOR TOASTER OVEN COOKING!!
Same oven temperature of 350 degrees F BUT it takes around 40-50 minutes to finish cooking!