- 1 (18 1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix,prepared and baked per directions ( i use duncan hines german chocolate)
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding, prepared per directions
- 2 (16-ounce) whipped cream ( i use freshly whipped cream)
- 6 bars of your favorite candy bars ( i used snickers) crumbled
How to Make Chocolate Trifle
- 1Cool baked cake. Cut cake into 1-inch squares. Place one layer of cake in a clear serving bowl. Spoon a layer of chocolate pudding over cake squares. Add a layer of whipped cream. Crumble Snicker bars, and sprinkle over whipped cream. Repeat layers until the top of the bowl is reached. Keep chilled until ready to serve.