Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 sticksalted butter
10 ozbag of marshmallows
1/2 csmooth peanut butter
5 ccocoa puffs
1/2 cmini chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
- Line an 8x8 or 7x10 pan with foil. Spray lightly with nonstick vegetable oil spray and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat.
- Add peanut butter, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Add marshmallows and continue stirring until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add cereal, stirring to coat.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, pressing gently to set.
- Let cool before cutting into bars.