Chocolate Graham Puddin Dessert
- 1 pkg
- graham crackers, leave them whole
- 2 box
- favorite instant pudding, hersheys dark chocolate is my choice
- 4 c
- 2% milk or evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 1/2 c
- cool whip
- *garnish with 2 squares crushed graham crackers for top
How to Make Chocolate Graham Puddin Dessert
- 1In a 13x9 dish lay the graham crackers flat into bottom of dish (you may need to break some a part to cover bottom of dish.
- 2Next mix your chocolate instant pudding with your cold milk and mix until thick, then spread across cracker to the edges. Let this set at least 4 hours I make mine in the morning so the crackers can soften.
- 3Remove dish and add a scoop of cool whip for each slice and sprinkle crushed graham crackers over the top of entire dish.