1 cbutter (2 sticks), melted
2 csugar or splenda
1 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Place butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir to mix.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition.
- Add cocoa; beat until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.