Banana Cream Brownie Bars
The ingredients are simple and should be a constant staple in any cupboard or pantry.
And by the looks of the picture...as my friend likes to say...."That thang know it be delicious looking."
This is not my original recipe, but definitely one that I will be using for awhile. Great for potlucks, family gatherings, and I may just fix some up and take to the new family that just moved in down the street.
- 1 pkg
- fudge brownie mix (13"x9" pan size)
- 1 c
- semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 c
- dry roasted peanuts, chopped, divided
- 3 medium
- firm bananas
- 1 2/3 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- (5.1-ozs each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- carton (8-oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (cool whip)
How to Make Banana Cream Brownie Bars
- 1Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanuts.
- 2Spread batter into a greased 13"x9"x2" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 28 - 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3Slice bananas; arrange in a single layer over brownies. Chop the remaining chocolate chips. Sprinkle 1/4 cup chopped chips and 1/4 cup peanuts over bananas.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the top. Sprinkle with remaining chips and pecans. Refrigerate leftovers.