How to Make Baby Ruth Cream Cheese Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 13x9 baking pan.
- 2Chop candy into 1/4-inch chunks. Make brownies per package directions but DO NOT bake yet.
- 3In a mixing bowl, cream softened cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla on high until well blended. Fold in chopped candy.
- 4Spread brownie batter in bottom of pan. Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top of brownie mix. Using a knife, swirl cream cheese and brownie mix together to create a marble effect.
- 5Bake for 35-40 minutes or until tested clean in center. Cool. Cut into squares.