White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
3 cwhite chocolate
1 14oz can(s)sweetened condensed milk, eagle brand
1 1/2 tsppeppermint or mint extract
1 bottlegreen food coloring
1 bottlered food coloring drops
How to Make White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with milk and salt. Remove from heat and stir in extract.
- Add green food coloring, a few drops at a time until desired shade is reached. Spread evenly into 8 or 9 inch square pan lined with wax paper or foil.
- Add 9 drops of red food coloring in rows of three, evenly spaced out on chocolate mixture. Use a butter knife to swirl the chocolate to create a marble pattern.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Lift fudge out of pan and place onto cutting board; peel off paper or foil and cut into squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!