Two Ingredient Creamy Milk Chocolate Fudge
How to Make Two Ingredient Creamy Milk Chocolate Fudge
- Put the bag of semi-sweet morsels in a glass bowl -don't pile them all to the middle, but kind of spread them out.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Take out and stir well.
Do not be tempted to melt longer -when you stir them they will melt (And you will be microwaving them again after adding the can of frosting).
- Then dump/spoon in one whole can of Creamy Milk Chocolate frosting on top of the melted morsels.
- Microwave on high 90 seconds. Take out and stir well. Again, don't be tempted to over-microwave -it may scorch or lumpy.
- Pour/spoon frosting and morsels mixture into a 8"x8" or 9"x9" square Pan. I line the pan with aluminum foil that has been sprayed with Pam. It makes it easier to lift out the cut pieces. You can just spray with Pam or other non-stick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate until chilled and set. Then cut into small squares -it is a rich fudge. Makes 24 to 30 pieces (depending on the size of the squares).
- HINTS: (1) You can use Nestle or Hershey chips/morsels -don't use an off brand or one that is not real chocolate; (2) Sometimes I put a capful of Vanilla extract (not flavoring) and a pinch of salt; (3) I sometimes add a few broken nuts in with the morsels and frosting after it has been melted. Of course, additions no longer make it a two ingredient fudge -but hey, I like to experiment, and it is good with or without the additions; (4) You can use any brand of canned frosting, but don't use the Whipped kind -it doesn't set as well; (5) Either spray your pan with a non-stick spray (such as Pam) or line the pan with aluminum foil (bring it up the sides of the pan too) and spray it
As stated in the recipe I posted earlier (Extra Easy and Delicious Fudge), you can try many different combinations of chips/morsels and frostings, such as Butterscotch Chips and Vanilla Frosting or Peanut Butter Chips and Chocolate Frosting, etc. Give this fudge a try and let us know what combinations that you use.