TWIX Cheesecake Bites on a Stick
And once I had my billion bags of TWIX candies, I decided to throw a little get together with some friends, make some desserts with the candies and have everyone try them out.
I’m convinced that desserts always taste better in miniature form, but definitely always tastes best on a lollipop stick.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cbutter, at room temperature
6 Tbsppowdered sugar
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 cflour, scoop to measure so it's not packed in
16 oz(2 packages) cream cheese, at room temperature
1/3 cwhite sugar
1 1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 largeegg, at room temperture
1 ctwix bites
1 cmilk chocolate chips
·1-inch circle cookie cutter
How to Make TWIX Cheesecake Bites on a Stick
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper covering the bottom and the sides.
- Cream together the butter and powdered sugar.
- Beat in the cornstarch, salt, and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour and then press the mixture evenly to the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until lightly golden at the sides.
- Remove and allow to cool while making the cheesecake filling.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese (that has been softened to room temperature and not microwaved) with the sugar until completely smooth.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and the egg.
- In a small bowl, stir together the TWIX bites and the flour (this helps to keep the TWIX bites from all sinking to the bottom.)
- Stir in the TWIX mixture to the cheesecake mixture and then pour evenly over the crust.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool for 30 minutes on a counter and then chill for 1 and 1/2 hours in the fridge.
- Remove from the fridge pull out the cheesecake using the sides of the parchment paper.
- Cut out circles in the cheesecake and then press a lollipop stick into the center of each cheesecake.
- Line a large tray with parchment paper and set the cheesecake pops on the tray.
- Freeze while preparing the chocolate.
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in bursts of 30 seconds, stirring in between each burst until the chocolate is melted.
- Either spoon the chocolate over the cheesecakes or using a fork and the lollipop stick, gently dip the cheesecake into the chocolate and back onto the lined parchment paper.
- 12.Once all the cheesecakes have been coated in chocolate place in the fridge and allow for the chocolate to harden before enjoying.