☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 2 stick
- butter or margarine
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 1, 12 oz
- package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- saltine crackers
How to Make Tuts Toffee
- 1Line a 12 x 15 inch pan with tin foil. Place saltine crackers 7 down and 5 across in pan.
- 2Melt brown sugar and butter over stove burner at a low temperature, stirring often. After it's melted, pour over the saltine crackers.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately cover with chocolate chips. When chips melt, spread with spatula. Sprinkle with nuts.
- 4Cool and break into pieces. Store in refrigerator.