Time To See A Dentist "SNICKER BARS"
I officially decided to skip today’s gym sesh and say calories be damned. These bad boys are worth. every bite.
- 2 c
- chocolate chips, divided use
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter, divided use
- 1/2 c
- butterscottch chips divided, use
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- 7 oz marshmellow creme
- 2 tsp
- 1 1/4 c
- salted peanuts
- 14oz package caramel squares
- 1/4 c
- evaporated milk
****NOTE**** PUT THE PAN IN THE FRIDGE WHILE MAKING THE NEXT LAYER. IT HELPS TO SPREAD THE NEXT LAYER MORE EASILY. BUT DON’T LET THE PAN OF CANDY SIT OUT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME BEFORE RETURNING IT TO THE FRIDGE…IT WILL MAKE IT SWEAT AND TURN YOUR
CHOCOLATE TO A POWDERY SPOTTED FINISH.
How to Make Time To See A Dentist "SNICKER BARS"
- 1First Layer: Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips, 1/4 cup peanut butter, and 1/4 cup butterscotch chips in a saucepan over low heat. Spread mixture in 9×13″ pan.
- 2Second Layer: Boil sugar, milk and butter in a saucepan for 5 minutes. Add 1/4 cup peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla. Mix in salted peanuts. Spread over 1st layer.
- 3Third Layer: Melt caramels and evaporated milk together. Spread over second layer.
- 4Fourth Layer: Melt 1 cup chocolate chips, 1/4 cup of peanut butter, and 1/4 cup of butterscotch chips in saucepan and spread over third layer.
- 5Chill for 40 minutes then cut into squares (don’t let it get too hard, because it will crack when you try to cut squares)