- 1 Cup
- powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, (no margarine)
- 1/2 c
- creamy or peanutty peanut-butter
- 1 lb
- white, almond bark ( candy coating) chopped
- 1/8 c
- additional peanuts (chopped fine)
How to Make Snowball Candy
- 1Mix together; sugar, Butter, Peanut-butter, Mix Well.
Shape into 12 balls size of a walnut, Place on Waxed paper. Chill 10-15 minutes
- 2Melt the Almond bark in Microwave, Just until Melted, Stir Well.
Dip Chilled balls in Melted almond Bark, Place on Wax paper until hard.
Drizzle Melted almond Bark over tops to make Curly~Q's, or Zig Zags for added Eye appeal.
Dark-Chocolate, or milk Chocolate almond bark can also be used.
(A Substitute for 6 oz Chocolate Coating would be I Cup/6oz Semi sweet, Dark or white Chocolate Chips, Plus 1 Tbs Shortening melted together.)