Root Beer Float Muddy Buddies Puppy Chow
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 9 c
- rice chex cereal
- 2 c
- white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- root beer flavored oil (lorann oils)
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Root Beer Float Muddy Buddies Puppy Chow
- 1Measure Rice Chex into a large bowl and set aside.
- 2Put white chocolate chips and shortening into a microwave safe bowl.
- 3Microwave for 1 minute, stir and then microwave for 30 seconds longer.
- 4Add root beer flavored oil and stir well.
- 5Pour mixture over the Rice Chex and gently stir to coat.
- 6Put chocolate coated Rice Chex into a gallon sized zip top plastic bag.
- 7Add the powdered sugar, zip the top of the bag shut and shake until the cereal is coated.
- 8Spread on a piece of waxed paper to cool.