Rocky Road Muddy Buddies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 1/3 ccup chex
2/3 cchocolate chips
3 Tbsppeanut butter
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 1/2 Tbsprocky road ice cream
1 cpowdered sugar
1 1/4 cmarshmallows, mini
How to Make Rocky Road Muddy Buddies
- Measure cereal and 6 tablespoons of marshmallows (5/8 cup) into a large bowl, set aside.
- In a microwavable bowl (big enough to hold 1 cup of liquid) microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter for one minute.
- Stir, and add ice cream. Microwave until smooth, add vanilla.
- Add 6 tablespoons of marshmallows (5/8 cup) to the mixture until they start to slightly melt.
- Pour the mixture over cereal, stir with a rubber spatula until evenly coated.
- Use a large spoon (or whatever method works for you) to scoop the cereal into a gallon size plastic bag. Add powdered sugar and nuts.
- Seal bag and shake until coated. You can serve this whenever, I like it best warm and melty, and it's crunchier on the first day.
*you can use any nut butter in place of peanut butter, even Nutella.