Rocky Road Muddy Buddies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 1/3 c
- cup chex
- 2/3 c
- chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp
- peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- rocky road ice cream
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 c
- marshmallows, mini
- 1/3 c
How to Make Rocky Road Muddy Buddies
- 1Measure cereal and 6 tablespoons of marshmallows (5/8 cup) into a large bowl, set aside.
- 2In a microwavable bowl (big enough to hold 1 cup of liquid) microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter for one minute.
- 3Stir, and add ice cream. Microwave until smooth, add vanilla.
- 4Add 6 tablespoons of marshmallows (5/8 cup) to the mixture until they start to slightly melt.
- 5Pour the mixture over cereal, stir with a rubber spatula until evenly coated.
- 6Use a large spoon (or whatever method works for you) to scoop the cereal into a gallon size plastic bag. Add powdered sugar and nuts.
- 7Seal bag and shake until coated. You can serve this whenever, I like it best warm and melty, and it's crunchier on the first day.
*you can use any nut butter in place of peanut butter, even Nutella.