Reese's peanut butter-stuffed brownies
- 1 pkg
- family sized brownie mix, i used duncan hines
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- canola or vegetable oil
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 c
- unsalted butter, at room temp.
- full size reese's peanut butter cups, frozen, then unwrapped
- 1 can(s)
- whipped chocolate frosting
- 2 Tbsp
- smooth peanut butter
- 1 large
How to Make Reese's peanut butter-stuffed brownies
- 1heat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9x13" baking pan w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl, beat with mixer, brownie mix, cream cheese, oil, water, butter and egg.
- 2Spread brownie mix in baking pan. Press peanut butter cups into batter just so that the tops are even with batter. Bake 25-33 mins, or until a toothpick inserted into brownie part, ( not into candy,) comes out clean.
- 3Let cool for about 10 mins. In bowl, mix together frosting and peanut butter. Spread over brownie mix. Cut into squares.