Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 3/4 c
- crunchy peanut butter
- 2/3 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp
- creamy butter
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- chopped reese's peanut butter cups,
How to Make Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 1Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2Combine crunchy peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter in a large bowl.
- 3Press into prepared dish.
- 4Combine chocolate chips, creamy peanut butter, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- 5Spread melted chocolate mixture over peanut butter layer using an offset spatula.
- 6Immediately sprinkle chopped Reese's over the top.
- 7Refrigerate until chocolate has set.
- 8Cut into bars and serve.
- 9Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.