Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
3/4 ccrunchy peanut butter
2/3 cgraham cracker crumbs
2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
2 Tbspcreamy butter
1 cchopped reese's peanut butter cups,
How to Make Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine crunchy peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter in a large bowl.
- Press into prepared dish.
- Combine chocolate chips, creamy peanut butter, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Spread melted chocolate mixture over peanut butter layer using an offset spatula.
- Immediately sprinkle chopped Reese's over the top.
- Refrigerate until chocolate has set.
- Cut into bars and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.