Reese’s Easter Egg Puppy Chow
How to Make Reese’s Easter Egg Puppy Chow
- 1Put chex cereal into a large bowl.
- 2Microwave chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for about 1 minute. Stir.
- 3Heat 30 seconds to a minute longer until mixture is fully melted and smooth.
- 4Add chocolate mixture to cereal and stir to coat evenly.
- 5Add powdered sugar and stir until evenly coated. Have patience and stir carefully to not break up the Chex cereal too much.
- 6Add Reese's Easter eggs. I used the whole bag (just under 2 cups) but you could start with 1 cup and add more from there.