Reese’s Easter Egg Puppy Chow
5 crice chex cereal
10 ozchocolate chips
1/2 cpeanut butter
1 1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 bag(s)reese's easter eggs (or preferred easter candy)
How to Make Reese’s Easter Egg Puppy Chow
- Put chex cereal into a large bowl.
- Microwave chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for about 1 minute. Stir.
- Heat 30 seconds to a minute longer until mixture is fully melted and smooth.
- Add chocolate mixture to cereal and stir to coat evenly.
- Add powdered sugar and stir until evenly coated. Have patience and stir carefully to not break up the Chex cereal too much.
- Add Reese's Easter eggs. I used the whole bag (just under 2 cups) but you could start with 1 cup and add more from there.