☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozcream cheese
6 ozmelted white chocolate
3/4 cvanilla wafer cookie crumbs
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cgood raspberry preserves
3-4 dash(es)red food coloring (optional)
1/2 ccrushed almonds
How to Make Raspberry Truffles
- Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with foil and spraying it with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the cream cheese in a mixer bowl and beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add the melted white chocolate and beat until combined and smooth.
- Stir in the cookie crumbs, raspberry preserves, vanilla and food coloring. Cover and chill the mixture for an hour in refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator and shape into small balls. Finish by rolling in chopped nuts. Can be rolled in toasted coconut or powdered sugar if you like, but I would not recommend dipping in chocolate as the filling remains too soft for dipping.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.