Quick and Easy Creamy Fudge
Anna Mae Kantor
Hope you will give it a try and that you enjoy it as much as we have. I personally found that I use 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 cup milk chocolate chips. Most of my family like that the best. It's a very versatile recipe.
How to Make Quick and Easy Creamy Fudge
- 1Line an 8 x 8 inch square baking dish with aluminum foil then spray foil with non-stick cooking spray. Put aside.
- 2In 3 quart pyrex bowl, place chocolate chips, sliced butter, and sweetened condensed milk. Place in microwave for 1 minute and stir to blend and melt chocolate. If the chocolate and butter are cold, microwave another 30 seconds, then stir to mix all together. The heat of the bowl will actually melt this and blend together nicely.
- 3Add vanilla and salt and stir to blend well.
- 4Place the mixture into the foil lined dish and spread to even out.
- 5Place in refrigerator for at about 2 hours until set and cool. Lift out of dish with the foil and invert onto a large plate. Cut into squares with large knife into 1 inch squares.
- 6Enjoy !!!