Pretzel Crisps Muddy Duddies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2(7.2oz) bag(s)
- sesame pretzel crisps
- 4 c
- milk duds
- 1 c
- evaporated milk (add until desired consistency)
- 2 c
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Pretzel Crisps Muddy Duddies
- 1In a medium pot, warm up the Evaporated Milk and melt in the Milk Duds..stirring constantly.
I wanted this mix to be a little bit thinner than the traditional “Muddy Buddy” mix, so the definition of the pretzels would still show!
- 2When it’s all blended, stir in the Chocolate Chips until smooth.
- 3Place the Pretzel Crisps into a large bowl and pour the melted Duds all over them.
- 4Gently stirring them to make sure that all the Crisps are evenly coated.
- 5Place a couple a scoops of the wet Crisps into a strainer and dust them with some of the powdered sugar.
- 6Shake that strainer over the sink (or a paper plate to catch the excess) evenly coat the Crisps in the sugar.
- 7Place them onto some parchment paper to set up for about 10 minutes.