Pretty Pink Peppermint Fudge
How to Make Pretty Pink Peppermint Fudge
- 1Put the bag of baking chips in a glass bowl -don't pile them all to the middle, but kind of spread them out.
- 2Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Take out and stir well.
Do not be tempted to melt longer -when you stir them they will melt (And you will be microwaving them again after adding the can of frosting._
- 3Then dump/spoon in one whole can of frosting on top of the melted chips.
- 4Microwave on high 90 seconds. Take out and stir well. Again, don't be tempted to over-microwave -it may scorch or lump.
- 5Pour/spoon into a 8"x8" or 9"x9" square Pan. I line the pan with aluminum foil that has been sprayed with Pam. It makes it easier to lift out the cup pieces. You can just spray with Pam or other non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Refrigerate until chilled and set. Then cut into small squares -it is a rich fudge. Makes 24 to 30 pieces (depending on the size of the squares).
- 8NOTE: This is the first year that I have seen the Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips. I use to use the White Chocolate Baking Chips and added crushed candy canes. It won't be pink with just the white chips but you can add food coloring if desired (not necessary with the Andes Peppermint ones -as they turn the fudge pink when melted).