When it was done, I took one bite. My first thought was that it didn't totally wow me. But, strangely enough, one bite turned into two, which turned into four, which turned into . . . well, I won't tell you how many bites I took after the fourth. Let's just say that I'm glad I have someone to share the batch with because this stuff is dangerously delicious. I can't be trusted with a whole this stuff in my house I'll eat it all!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
9 cair-popped popcorn
1 csemisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cextra chunky peanut butter
1/4 ccreamy peanut butter
1 tsppure vanilla extract
2 1/2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Poppy Chow
- In microwave or double boiler, melt the chocolate, peanut butter, and butter until melted.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl and pour the chocolate mixture over the popcorn.
- Stir gently until evenly coated.
- Add the powdered sugar and stir until each piece is covered.
- Spread out on cookie sheet in a single layer to set chocolate.
- Store in an airtight container.