Pecan Coffee Pralines
Peggy Sue Ross
- 1 1/2-2 c
- pecan halves, lightly toasted
- 1 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 6 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp
- instant coffee powder
How to Make Pecan Coffee Pralines
- 1Lay out and prepare parchment or waxed paper
- 2Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Boil until mixture reaches soft boil stage, approximately 238-240 degrees.
- 6Let cool to room temperature and store in airtight container. If there are any left to store from sampling!