☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- vanilla bark
- 1-12 oz
- bag, semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz
- german's sweet chocolate
- 32 oz
- peanuts, dry roasted, lightly salted
How to Make Peanut Clusters
- 1Place all ingredients, except peanuts, in pan for double boiler. Melt, and stir until just melted.
- 2Stir in peanuts.
- 3Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper. Can also use mini baking or candy cups. Allow to sit to harden.
- 4Can also use unsalted peanuts and substitute Special Dark or 60% cacao chips for semi-sweet.