- 2 c
- unbleached granulated sugar
- 1/2 c
- coconut milk (not reduced fat coconut milk)
- 1 c
- unsalted peanut butter (your choice of smooth or crunchy)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla paste
- 1/8 tsp
- smoked salt (i used salish salt and used only a scant 1/8 teaspoon)
How to Make Peanut Butter Ohhhhhhh Fuuuuuuudddggggge!
- 1Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper then grease the paper with coconut oil.
- 2In a medium saucepan, bring sugar and coconut milk to a boil. Allow to boil for 2½ minutes, stirring regularly; remove from heat.
- 3Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla paste and stir until smooth. Tip: I found it helpful to use a large wire whisk to stir the peanut butter into the mixture.
- 4Pour the mixture into the baking pan. Once the fudge has set for 5 minutes, sprinkle the surface lightly with the smoked salt.
- 5Set the fudge aside to cool and set up completely. Slice into 1-inch squares.