2 cunbleached granulated sugar
1/2 ccoconut milk (not reduced fat coconut milk)
1 cunsalted peanut butter (your choice of smooth or crunchy)
1 tspvanilla paste
1/8 tspsmoked salt (i used salish salt and used only a scant 1/8 teaspoon)
How to Make Peanut Butter Ohhhhhhh Fuuuuuuudddggggge!
- Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper then grease the paper with coconut oil.
- In a medium saucepan, bring sugar and coconut milk to a boil. Allow to boil for 2½ minutes, stirring regularly; remove from heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla paste and stir until smooth. Tip: I found it helpful to use a large wire whisk to stir the peanut butter into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan. Once the fudge has set for 5 minutes, sprinkle the surface lightly with the smoked salt.
- Set the fudge aside to cool and set up completely. Slice into 1-inch squares.