Peanut Butter Balls
How to Make Peanut Butter Balls
- 1Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
- 2Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
Let balls stand for 20 minutes until dry.
- 3Melt the dipping chocolate.
Drop balls, one at a time, in melted chocolate.
- 4Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- 5Place back on the waxed paper.
Let stand until dry.
- 6Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.