1 1/2 cgranulated sugar
6 Tbspunsalted butter, cut into 6 pieces
1/3 cevaporated milk
1 cwhite chocolate chips
1 cmarshmallow fluff (roughly half of a 7 ounce jar)
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 ccoarse oreo crumbs
1/2 cchopped oreo pieces
How to Make Oreo Fudge
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large heavy-bottom saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, and milk.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until everything is smooth and the butter has melted.
- Once it's at a rolling boil, cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla. Stir until melted and smooth (it will be really thick - use your muscles).
- Fold in the coarse Oreo crumbs. Spread into the pan*.
- Quickly add the chopped Oreo pieces on top and gently push them into the fudge to stick.
- Let cool until firm. Cut into pieces.
If you take too long and the fudge thickens too much, put back over the heat until easy to stir again.