Oreo Cream Cheese Balls
There is not any cooking involved, which makes them so easy to make and serve after they have a chance to cool down a bit.
These are worth making and so easy.
How to Make Oreo Cream Cheese Balls
- 1Crush 1 package of oreos (I used mint flavored ones), finely. Use a plastic bag and a rolling pin (works well).
- 2Mix softened cream cheese in crushed Oreo crumbs (use hands, works great) I used Mint Oreos.
- 3Melt in microwave either chocolate/white chips in separate bowl.
- 4Form Oreo mixture into 1 inch sized balls.
- 5Place balls into melted chocolate/white chips and cover completely. Let extra drip off and place balls on parchment paper and place in refrigerator to cool and firm up. Put leftovers in storage container in your refrigerator.
BE CREATIVE - see below
- 6**Suggestions: I am planning on these the next time I make them.
1.Try using different flavored Oreos.
2.Try using Almond Bark in place of melted chocolate.
3.Use flavorings like orange, almond