Orange Jubilee Bark
- 1 lb
- vanilla or white chocolate chips
- 4 oz
- orange colored melting wafers
- 3 oz
- orange infused dried cranberries
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 tsp
- finely grated orange rind
- 1/2 c
- shortbread cookie pieces (about 5 cookies)
- 3/4 c
- miniature marshmallows
How to Make Orange Jubilee Bark
- 1Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper. Set aside.
- 2In a large, microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips on medium-high for 3-4 minutes, stirring after each 20-30 second interval.
- 3In a separate bowl, melt the orange colored melting wafers in the same manner. Set aside.
- 4Add the cranberries, pecans, orange rind, cookie pieces and marshmallows. Mix well.