Mom's Pretzel Candy
- 2 c
- stick pretzels, broken into thirds
- 1 c
- unsalted peanuts (not spanish peanuts - use "party" peanuts)
- 2 Tbsp
- creamy peanut butter
- 16 oz
- white chocolate chips (or semisweet chocolate chips)
How to Make Mom's Pretzel Candy
- 1Melt chips and peanut butter in microwave, 2 to 4 minutes depending on your oven. Stir together while hot; pour over pretzels and peanuts ASAP and spread mixture out evenly on a greased parchment lined cookie sheet edge to edge.
- 2Put in the refrigerator to harden for about 30 minutes.
- 3Break up into pieces by hand and enjoy!