Mom's Mint Chocolate Candy
How to Make Mom's Mint Chocolate Candy
- 1Melt 1 pound chocolate bark and chips in microwave. Stir until smooth.
- 2Pour ½ of mixture into waxed lined 13x9x2-inch pan. Chill 20 minutes or until set.
- 3Set aside rest of chocolate for top layer.
- 4Melt ½ pound vanilla bark. Stir until smooth. Add flavoring and color. Add cream if too thick to spread over bottom layer. Chill until set.
- 5Remelt first batch of left over chocolate and pour over the top of the other two layers.
- 6Leave at room temperature. Cut into serving pieces when set.