Mom's Mint Chocolate Candy
1 lbchocolate almond bark
1/2 lbvanilla almond bark
6 ozchocolate chips
1 tsppeppermint extract
3 Tbspheavy cream
4drops green food coloring
How to Make Mom's Mint Chocolate Candy
- Melt 1 pound chocolate bark and chips in microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Pour ½ of mixture into waxed lined 13x9x2-inch pan. Chill 20 minutes or until set.
- Set aside rest of chocolate for top layer.
- Melt ½ pound vanilla bark. Stir until smooth. Add flavoring and color. Add cream if too thick to spread over bottom layer. Chill until set.
- Remelt first batch of left over chocolate and pour over the top of the other two layers.
- Leave at room temperature. Cut into serving pieces when set.