Lemon Oreo Fudge
As I got older and wiser, I realized that fudge could be easier. Much easier. This fudge is super duper easy and takes only 2 hours to set.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
24 ozwhite chocolate chips
2/3 csweetened condensed milk
2/3 cmarshmallow fluff
1 tspfresh lemon juice or lemon extract
20lemon oreos cookies, crushed
How to Make Lemon Oreo Fudge
- Line an 8 in baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter, then, add in milk.
- Add in white chocolate chips and cook until chips are melted completely.
- Stir in marshmallow fluff and continue stirring until smooth.
- Slowly fold in crushed cookies
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.