Lemon Oreo Fudge
As I got older and wiser, I realized that fudge could be easier. Much easier. This fudge is super duper easy and takes only 2 hours to set.
- 6 Tbsp
- 24 oz
- white chocolate chips
- 2/3 c
- sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 c
- marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp
- fresh lemon juice or lemon extract
- lemon oreos cookies, crushed
How to Make Lemon Oreo Fudge
- 1Line an 8 in baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- 2In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter, then, add in milk.
- 3Add in white chocolate chips and cook until chips are melted completely.
- 4Stir in marshmallow fluff and continue stirring until smooth.
- 5Slowly fold in crushed cookies
- 6Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- 7Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.