Kit Kat Muddy Buddies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 crice or corn chex
1 cmilk chocolate chips
1/2 cpowdered sugar
4 largekit kat bars
How to Make Kit Kat Muddy Buddies
- Crush two packages of Kit Kat's until crumbs form. Combine with powdered sugar in a 1 gallon zip top bag.
- Place cereal in a medium sized bowl.
- In a small bowl combine chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each time, until chocolate is melted.
- 4.Pour chocolate over cereal and toss to combine. Add cereal to the zip top bag, close, and gently shake to combine.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool. Add the other 2 Kit Kat packages broken into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.