Kit Kat Muddy Buddies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 c
- rice or corn chex
- 1 c
- milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 4 large
- kit kat bars
How to Make Kit Kat Muddy Buddies
- 1Crush two packages of Kit Kat's until crumbs form. Combine with powdered sugar in a 1 gallon zip top bag.
- 2Place cereal in a medium sized bowl.
- 3In a small bowl combine chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each time, until chocolate is melted.
- 44.Pour chocolate over cereal and toss to combine. Add cereal to the zip top bag, close, and gently shake to combine.
- 5Spread on waxed paper to cool. Add the other 2 Kit Kat packages broken into pieces.
- 6Store in an airtight container.