Golden Birthday Cake Oreo Puppy Chow
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 5 c
- rice chex cereal
- 10 oz
- white chocolate, white candy melts or almond bark
- 1/4 c
- funfetti cake mix
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- finely crushed golden birthday cake oreos (i used my food processor)
- or more chopped golden birthday cake oreos
How to Make Golden Birthday Cake Oreo Puppy Chow
- 1Put rice chex cereal and finely crushed oreos into a medium sized bowl. Mix them up a little bit.
- 2Slowly melt white candy melts in the microwave, stopping every 30 seconds or so to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- 3Add melted white candy melts to chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the chex cereal too much.
- 4Add the powdered sugar and funfetti cake mix to the white chocolate covered chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly with powdered sugar.
- 5Allow to dry and add chopped oreos.