Golden Birthday Cake Oreo Puppy Chow
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 crice chex cereal
10 ozwhite chocolate, white candy melts or almond bark
1/4 cfunfetti cake mix
1/4 cpowdered sugar
10finely crushed golden birthday cake oreos (i used my food processor)
10or more chopped golden birthday cake oreos
How to Make Golden Birthday Cake Oreo Puppy Chow
- Put rice chex cereal and finely crushed oreos into a medium sized bowl. Mix them up a little bit.
- Slowly melt white candy melts in the microwave, stopping every 30 seconds or so to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Add melted white candy melts to chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the chex cereal too much.
- Add the powdered sugar and funfetti cake mix to the white chocolate covered chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly with powdered sugar.
- Allow to dry and add chopped oreos.