Fluffernutter Puppy Chow
- 5 c
- rice chex cereal
- 10 oz
- white chocolate chips
- 4 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- peanut butter
- 1 c
- mini marshmallows
- 1 c
- peanut butter chips
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Fluffernutter Puppy Chow
- 1Divide rice chez cereal evenly between two bowls (2 1/2 cups per bowl).
- 2Add 5 oz white chocolate chips, 2 tbsp butter and peanut butter to a small microwaveable bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until mixture is melted and smooth.
- 3Add peanut butter mixture to one of the bowls of rice chex and stir carefully until all the cereal is coated.
- 4Add 3/4 cup powdered sugar to the bowl and stir carefully until all the cereal is coated. Set aside to dry.
- 5Add remaining 5 oz white chocolate chips, 2 tbsp. butter and marshmallows to a saucepan.
- 6Slowly melt over medium heat. Initially, the mixture will be clumpy, but continue to melt slowly until smooth.
- 7Pour marshmallow mixture over second bowl of rice Chex and stir carefully until all the cereal is coated. Mixture will be somewhat thick, so be patient and stir carefully.
- 8Add remaining 3/4 cup of powdered sugar to rice Chex and stir carefully until coated
- 9Combine the two bowls of puppy chow together and allow to dry.