Fluffernutter Puppy Chow
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 crice chex cereal
10 ozwhite chocolate chips
1/4 cpeanut butter
1 cmini marshmallows
1 cpeanut butter chips
1 1/2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Fluffernutter Puppy Chow
- Divide rice chez cereal evenly between two bowls (2 1/2 cups per bowl).
- Add 5 oz white chocolate chips, 2 tbsp butter and peanut butter to a small microwaveable bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Add peanut butter mixture to one of the bowls of rice chex and stir carefully until all the cereal is coated.
- Add 3/4 cup powdered sugar to the bowl and stir carefully until all the cereal is coated. Set aside to dry.
- Add remaining 5 oz white chocolate chips, 2 tbsp. butter and marshmallows to a saucepan.
- Slowly melt over medium heat. Initially, the mixture will be clumpy, but continue to melt slowly until smooth.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over second bowl of rice Chex and stir carefully until all the cereal is coated. Mixture will be somewhat thick, so be patient and stir carefully.
- Add remaining 3/4 cup of powdered sugar to rice Chex and stir carefully until coated
- Combine the two bowls of puppy chow together and allow to dry.