☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 csemi sweet chocolate chips
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
2 pkgstarbucks italian roast via
1 cchopped nuts
1 1/2 tspvanilla
How to Make Espresso Fudge
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk, VIA and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Spread evenly into aluminum foil lined 8 or 9 in. square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off foil and cut into squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature. OR
- Microwave in a 1 quart glass measure with handle, combine chips with sweetened condensed milk, VIA and salt. Cook on 100% power (high) 3 minutes or until melt.
- Stirring after each 1 1/2 min. Stir in remaining ingredients.