Easy Turtle Cheesecake Fudge
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 c
- white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- 1 c
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c
- marshmallow cream (fluff)
- 1 box
- (3.4 oz) instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/4 c
- caramel baking bits
- 4 tsp
- 1/4 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Easy Turtle Cheesecake Fudge
- 1Combine the chocolate chips, butter, salt, and condensed milk in a saucepan.
- 2Heat over medium-low heat until melted and smooth.
- 3Stir in the pudding mix and stir until combined. Stir for another minute while the pudding mix dissolves into the mixture.
- 4Add in the marshmallow fluff and stir until melted and smooth.
- 5Pour fudge mixture into a wax paper lined 8x8 pan. Refrigerate until set.
- 6Remove from refrigerator and cut into small squares.
- 7Combine the caramel and water in a small saucepan. Heat until melted.
- 8Cool slightly and drizzle over fudge squares. Sprinkle with pecan chips before the caramel hardens.