Easy Turtle Cheesecake Fudge
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cwhite chocolate chips
1 1/2 Tbspbutter
1 csweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cmarshmallow cream (fluff)
1 box(3.4 oz) instant cheesecake pudding mix
1/4 ccaramel baking bits
1/4 cchopped pecans
How to Make Easy Turtle Cheesecake Fudge
- Combine the chocolate chips, butter, salt, and condensed milk in a saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low heat until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the pudding mix and stir until combined. Stir for another minute while the pudding mix dissolves into the mixture.
- Add in the marshmallow fluff and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour fudge mixture into a wax paper lined 8x8 pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into small squares.
- Combine the caramel and water in a small saucepan. Heat until melted.
- Cool slightly and drizzle over fudge squares. Sprinkle with pecan chips before the caramel hardens.