☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cpeanut butter chips, divided
1/4 cbutter, melted
1/2 chersey's cocoa
1 tspvanilla extract
4 1/2 csugar
7 ozmarshmallow cream
12 ozcan evaporated milk
1/4 cbutter, room temperature
How to Make Double Decker Fudge
- Grease or butter a 13 x 9 x 2 pan. Place 1 cup of peanut butter chips in medium bowl. In second bowl, blend 1/4 cup melted butter, cocoa, and vanilla until smooth, add 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
- In heavy 4-quart pan, combine sugar, marshmallow cream, evaporated milk, and 1/4 cup butter. Cook, stirring constantly over medium heat until mixture comes to a rolling boil, boil and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, immediately add 1/2 of hot mixture to bowl with the peanut butter chips. Pour the other half into the cocoa mixture, stir to blend.
- Beat the peanut butter mixture until all the chips are melted. Spread evenly into pan
- Beat cocoa mixture until chips are melted and mixture thickens. Spread over the peanut butter layer.
- Cool, cut into squares, remove from pan and store in airtight container in cool dry place.