Copycat See's Candy Fudge
I found this recipe Copycat Foods.
Their comment: This is the original See’s fudge recipe: Given to Amy DeVore by Emma Julian c. 1930,
- 4 1/2 c
- (12 ounce) packages chocolate chips
- 1/2 lb
- 1 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- (12 ounce) evaporated milk
- 7 oz
- marshmallow cream
- 2 c
How to Make Copycat See's Candy Fudge
- 1Mix 4 1/2 cups sugar with one (1) can evaporated milk.
Boil 7 to 8 minutes, stirring often (rolling boil).
- 2In a large bowl cream margarine and marshmallows together; mix in chocolate chips.
Pour hot (sugar, milk) mixture over chocolate mixture.
Stir, stir, stir.
- 3After chocolate has melted, add 2 cups nuts, a teaspoon of vanilla, blend well, pour equal amounts into each of two 11 x 7 buttered pans, or dishes, and chill in refrigerator.
- 4Cut into squares before firm.