Cookie Butter Crunch Cups
But here’s the good news. There is Cookie Butter inside of these chocolate cups.
And I’m pretty sure there isn’t any candy that has cookie butter inside.
So, I tried this recipe several times to make sure the ratios are just right. If you follow the measurements exactly, you should have just enough chocolate and cookie butter filling for 24 mini cookie butter cups.
1/4 ccookie butter or biscoff spread
1/4 tsppure vanilla extract
2 Tbsppowdered sugar
3/4 c+ 2 tbsp. milk chocolate chips, separated
2 Tbsprice krispies
1/2 tspcoconut oil, separated
How to Make Cookie Butter Crunch Cups
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin cups
- Combine the cookie butter or biscoff spread with the vanilla extract and powdered sugar.
- Stir until a thick dough is formed.
- Pinch of small bits of the dough and make 12 little balls.
- Smash the balls with two fingers to get a flatter shape.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips with 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil. (I microwave for 30 seconds, stir for 30 seconds, microwave for 15 seconds, stir, and then its ready!)
- Combine the melted chocolate with 2 tablespoon of rice krispies.
- Stir well and then spoon an even amount of chocolate mixture into the bottom of each of the muffin cups.
- Place the flattened balls of cookie butter dough on top of the melted chocolate mixture.
- In the same bowl melt another 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon, of chocolate and 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil.
- Pour an even amount of chocolate over all of the cookie butter cups.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
I keep these in the fridge because I think they taste better cold, but that's just personal preference.