Cookie Butter Crunch Cups
But here’s the good news. There is Cookie Butter inside of these chocolate cups.
And I’m pretty sure there isn’t any candy that has cookie butter inside.
So, I tried this recipe several times to make sure the ratios are just right. If you follow the measurements exactly, you should have just enough chocolate and cookie butter filling for 24 mini cookie butter cups.
- 1/4 c
- cookie butter or biscoff spread
- 1/4 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 3/4 c
- + 2 tbsp. milk chocolate chips, separated
- 2 Tbsp
- rice krispies
- 1/2 tsp
- coconut oil, separated
How to Make Cookie Butter Crunch Cups
- 1Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin cups
- 2Combine the cookie butter or biscoff spread with the vanilla extract and powdered sugar.
- 3Stir until a thick dough is formed.
- 4Pinch of small bits of the dough and make 12 little balls.
- 5Smash the balls with two fingers to get a flatter shape.
- 6In a small microwave-safe bowl melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips with 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil. (I microwave for 30 seconds, stir for 30 seconds, microwave for 15 seconds, stir, and then its ready!)
- 7Combine the melted chocolate with 2 tablespoon of rice krispies.
- 8Stir well and then spoon an even amount of chocolate mixture into the bottom of each of the muffin cups.
- 9Place the flattened balls of cookie butter dough on top of the melted chocolate mixture.
- 10In the same bowl melt another 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon, of chocolate and 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil.
- 11Pour an even amount of chocolate over all of the cookie butter cups.
- 12Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- 13Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
I keep these in the fridge because I think they taste better cold, but that's just personal preference.