Coconut Easter Munch Mix
varieties of Chex mix. Every time I make a batch I think, “Wow, I really made a lot. Surely it will get stale before we can finish this”.
Cut to me 10 minutes later. White chocolate covered fingers reaching into a half empty container of this delicious goodness.
Needless to say, it never gets stale.
How to Make Coconut Easter Munch Mix
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave stirring after 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- In a large bowl mix together the Chex, coconut, peanuts, an M & M’s.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the mix and gently stir until everything is evenly covered in the white chocolate.
- Pour onto wax paper and let it cool for about 30 minutes.
- Break apart and store in an airtight container.