☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pound confectioners sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 9 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 2 tablespoons shortening
How to Make Coconut Bonbons
- 1In a medium bowl, mix together butter, confectioners sugar and sweetened condensed milk. Mix in the coconut.
- 2Roll dough into 1 inch balls and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- 3Melt chocolate and shortening over a double boiler, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- 4Remove from heat when melted, and stir to make sure the shortening is fully incorporated.
- 5Use toothpicks to hold the balls while dipping in the chocolate. Set on wax paper to dry.