☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1/4 cup butter
·1 pound confectioners sugar
·1 cup sweetened condensed milk
·2 cups flaked coconut
·9 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
·2 tablespoons shortening
How to Make Coconut Bonbons
- In a medium bowl, mix together butter, confectioners sugar and sweetened condensed milk. Mix in the coconut.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate and shortening over a double boiler, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Remove from heat when melted, and stir to make sure the shortening is fully incorporated.
- Use toothpicks to hold the balls while dipping in the chocolate. Set on wax paper to dry.