Cinnamon Churro Chex Mix Puppy Chow
This recipe is fast and yummy. The hardest part of this recipe is simply finding the cinnamon chips. Once you find yourself some of those, well my friends a Churro-riffic, snack-tastic treat of epic proportions is soon yours.
Enjoy. We sure did!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 9 c
- rice chex
- 3 c
- cinnamon chips
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
How to Make Cinnamon Churro Chex Mix Puppy Chow
- 1Pour Chex cereal into a bowl. Set aside.
- 2Combine sugars and cinnamon in another small bowl. Set aside.
- 3In a microwavable bowl, melt the cinnamon chips. Heat for 1 minute then stir.
- 4Heat for an additional 30 seconds. Stir. Continue with additional 30 seconds until completely melted.
- 5Pour melted cinnamon chips over the cereal. Stir until cereal is well coated.
- 6Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Toss to coat.
- 7Pour out the cereal onto a cookie sheet.
- 8Continue to sprinkle and toss the cereal with the rest of the cinnamon sugar mixture.