Chocolate Peanut Clusters
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Clusters
- 1In a large mixing bowl, melt the almond bark in the microwave until half way melted.
- 2Add the chocolate chips and continue microwaving until the almond bark and chocolate chips are melted; stirring every minute or so.
- 3Remove bowl from microwave and stir in peanuts. Stir until peanuts are completely coated.
- 4Line 2 cookie sheets with wax paper. Drop mixture by tablespoonful’s onto wax paper. Chill the peanut clusters in the refrigerator until set. Store candy in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
- 5Note: you can also use a mini muffin pan lined with candy paper cups.